Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Talks













Nothing much happened today. After church pretty much stayed home the whole day.

I cooked fried rice today and some spaghetti for the week. I was so proud of myself when I finished. Its the kind you cook and you don't need anyone to tell you it does taste really good. I had some myself but couldn't eat much, I guess the after effect of cooking a gorgeous meal :-))

I had a friend over this evening, he wasn't hungry but at the sight of my food, he lost all power to resist. Hm..... he cleared out his plate and was tempted to have more lol... said he should have been single, so he marry me if nothing at least he'll get to eat this gorgeous meal (I'm not there o! if his wife heard that, hm... friendship no dey reach husband matter o! lol).

Anyways, spent the rest of my day cleaning my house, arranging my wardrobe and just generally walking back and forth my house pretending to be busy :-). Now I'm here writing instead of sleeping. I just can't seem to sleep... oh! I forgot to mention I also slept this afternoon so I guess that has taken sleep away tonight. Anyways I don't mind staying up late and keeping track on what's happening in blogville.

Read LB's Froday post today, in fact.... I didn't realise we had so much talent in blogville o! and that song she played?? OMG!! I kept refreshing the page lol.... beautiful...
You know tonight I was just here thinking about somethings I'd like to post, I have this post I was to put up in episodes, to even start writing sef na wahala, I'm just lazy, but I'll start it sometime this week.
What else?? I was also wondering why you hate to do something and yet it keeps hitting you in the face. You deny the fact, you believe it's gone and DANG!! when you look deep enough, you find out it's there and you hate to admit it but yes you just do care about some certain people no matter how much you deny it :-). Especially when unfortunately, they don't seem to feel the way about you :-( lol.... LIFE!!! innit??
Yours truly should be going on a date sometime this week. I haven't decided when exactly but I'll decide as the week unfolds. I also think there's this guy who really likes me but isn't saying anything about it :-)) , I think he has too many things he's trying to make right, put right, figure out etc...oh! well, too bad then cos if he doesn't say something, he doesn't get anything. I do hope that it's not too late by the time he's through figuring things out hehehe...
Anyways, about my date, he's a cool guy, I don't know jo! but lets see how it all goes. Will keep y'all posted :-)
Okay, now I think I need to get out of here, post this and maybe start writing out the story of the adventures of a certain best friend and moi :-)
Enjoy your week!!








15 comments:

Dolly said...

wish I could share ur rice with u

olat said...

your food is making my stomach growl

BiMbyLaDs** said...

kai.. that food !! meeeeeen.. i think i have killed my laptop with the saliva i drolled on it!! chai!! meen..!! im branching at tesco tonight.. i must cook like that.. ill take the picture and post it FOR U TO SALIVATE!! lol..

if LB were a man, id have shared her with Chinco eyes.. lol


woooooo.. we have a date!!oya go and come back and gist me ok..

Unknown said...

food looks good girlfriend.
pls send me that spaghetti recipe.

Moments said...

@dolly: you sure can have some, just send me your addy and I'll DHL some to you :-))

@Olat: did the food really make your tummy growl?? I bet you wih you could have hat on your dinner table every other night hehehe... anyway you can send you addy and I'll send some by DHL. ou and Dolly should get together so I don't have to pay double postage lol...

@bimbylads darling... I can see you wanna try paying me back in my own coin, oya now... i'll just make sure I check the pics ut at work so I'll be salivating on the computer at work, at least that way, I know it'll get replaced at no cost to moi lol....

@chameleon: don't wrry I'm on my way to your blog... it's quite simple actually.

ExcitedJade said...

i can feel the taste oh, do i send u my addy so u can post some to me.... iyawo olowo sibi... keep it up.

temmy tayo said...

CAn you cook for me please???????

Moments said...

Couldn't help LOL!! @temmy o!!!

I can cook for you my dear. In fact I'll make you a meal that'll take a your worries away lolol... just tell me when and where and I'll be there.... you remember MJ's version of the song?? yeah!!

LondonBuki said...

That 'speegerree'... it looks ON POINT. Please send me some... no recipe o! I want the real thing!

Thanks babe... I blush!

Date? Hmmm...?
Guy who fancies you... Hmmm....?

:-)

UnNaked Soul said...

SEND ME THE RECIPE NOW!!!

uhmm, puleasse *baby blinks*

datchild@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Those two pots look so inviting and absolutely enticing. IS that for the entire week? U dont each much do you? LOL!!
Send me a receipe too please - just to compare notes:- calabargal2@yahoo.co.uk

IJEOMA said...

looks really good..

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

looks good... will wanna hear about the date!

Biodun said...

Ha girl, I love the food, it looks like it would taste good, lol. I want some or rather I want the recipe pls, thanks in advance!