Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What are you looking for???

My peeps... you people should not vex for me jare. I've been really busy and haven't been able to update all these while, but don't worry it's been for a good course :-). Don't worry I'll respond to all your comments today.

Okay so now I'm back!!

Now, who want to take a peek into some of Moments thoughts ooo???..... ahn ahn!! why so many MEsssss??? okay, because I like you people, I'm going to share something I wrote sometime ago with you all.
It was just me putting down my thoughts and desires o jare, but since I wrote it, it must be true of some what I want :-).
Does he exist some might ask?? well I'm sure he does somewhere on this planet earth, he might not yet be completely all this sha lol... but I'm sure like clay in the potter's hands, he's being molded into all of these for me and don't worry he'll definitely get there.......
Enjoy!!

What are you looking for???

I’m looking for a man who would love me for who I am, some one I don’t have to be anything other than myself to please him.

Someone who would appreciate me, who would always want to be there, who would wake up every morning thanking God I’m in his life.

Someone who would love to have and raise children with me and I with him, who would be a father to them and along with me raise them to live conscious of the presence of God in their lives and be the best of they can be.

I want a man who I will be proud of, who will be proud of me, who would encourage me, who will be my friend, my brother, sometimes even my father Lolll...

I want someone I can look up to, someone who I wont be ashamed to learn from and who wont feel out of place putting me right and teaching me things I’m not aware of.

I want someone who’s fun, someone who knows to enjoy life, cease the moments, takes the time to spring surprises…. Someone Exciting.

I want someone who wants to grow consistently, who has a vision for his life and his career, someone who constantly strives to get the best and be the best also, someoen who's got ambition.

I want someone who has the interest of others at heart, someone who likes to help people, who want to give something to those who are less privileged, be there when he's needed.

I want a man, who’s not afraid to share his fears with me, his achievements with me, his thoughts with me.


I want someone who is willing to share with me the totality of his life.

I want a MAN, MY VERY OWN MAN :-)

Not one who's with me, with Cherry, Susan, Kelly and many more...

I want someone who's dedicated, Someone who's for real.

I wake up most mornings now wondering where you might be, why it’s taking you so long to find me, to reach me Lolll…..

I pray for you all the time, asking God to open your eyes to see, and that when you do find me, he also give you the conviction that you need to get to me.


I ask him to heal your heart, to heal your hurts fromthe past so you’re not bringing into our lives together regrets of old.

I pray for you always I tell you honestly…

Sometime in the past I never really prayed about you cos I didn’t think it was important.


Now I’ve become more mature, I’m learning that if you truly desire something, it might be worth praying about. I’m also learning that we can call the things that be not as though they were, that we can call forth our desires into being, that there’s power in what we speak, so I’m speaking concerning you now, speaking into you past, into your present and even speaking into your future and our future together, just trying to make sure that the way is prepared ahead of us getting there.

How I’m loving you from afar, I can’t see you right now, but I’m loving you from afar…

This might seem funny I’m sure, but it’s so true.

I’m just patiently waiting for the day you’ll walk into my life and I into yours.
I wont be able to thank God enough for finally bringing into my life My Soul Mate.

I’m so excited about the life ahead of us, but in the meantime, while you’re still finding your way through to my corner, I’m spending my time enjoying being single (you know... like just lounging on a Saturday and do absolutely NOTHING for myself or anyone else for that matter, it's such a great feeling sometimes), I'm spendingmy time developing myself, building myself, reaching out to others, just generally living my life out and I'm definitely also preparing myself for a life ahead of me with YOU :-).

Catch you when you get here…

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! With that, I firmly believe God will bring that special someone into your life very soon! You have a beautiful spirit.....and the man God has chosen for you will be blessed to have you. Good luck girl!

Moments said...

Awww.... I'm blushing...... ;-)

Amen!!! and thanks. I really appreciate your prayer and comment :-)

Hope you'll be back sometime soon.

Delilah 3 said...

for a moment there...you sounded like Queen Latifah in Fly Girl lol. neways Amen to all that BUT are you gonna be all that to a man too? are u ready to be the kind of woman that kind of man would want? Wanting the best in life starts from giving the best of yourself! peace, girl

Vera Ezimora said...

Does ur future man have a brother, abeg?

Moments said...

@delilah3- my dear, I've thot about all that too and like I said on the post, I'm also building myself, preparing myself etc... so I'm not just sitting there dreaming up something i'm not willing to be.

But the post sha was about what I want and desire. The man too is free to tell what he wants and desire now abi?? :-)) and like I said, I don't expect him to be all PERFECT!!, we're all being molded day after day into who we desire to be. I'm not just dreaming, I'm also praying so my dear, that was me just sharing me thots and desires up there o!! How you dey by the way? it's been a little while. I'll visit your blog soon, hope you have updated??

@Vera- my dear, if he does and he's like him, i'll surely let you know lolll....

AbujaBabe said...

My dear God will answer your Prayer you are no different from any woman!..
Believe me hun he is just round the corner..

You said
"Sometime in the past I never really prayed about you cos I didn’t think it was important."

I used to feel totally the same..
Untill i also grew and matured, prayed and God sent me my Fiance Mr Man.. and what a blessing we are to each other God could not have found a better match!!

You know God answers Prayers... Yours is Next.. are you ready?? Cos he is just round the corner..:)

Ciao Sweety!...

Hope said...

Girl, i don't know if there are two of them out there oooohhhh!!!! Cuz that sounds like my man!! Lolol... I hope and Pray that your wishes will come true... Have Faith sha !!!

LondonBuki said...

I AM A DISGRACE!!! 8th??? I am ashamed of myself!

Hopefully, you'll be with the man you deserve, with the attributes above... AMEN!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

BTW, it was written beautifully!

Unknown said...

whoa, i love this.
im going to email to my friends,...
how inspiring... :-)

Anonymous said...

wow.... u're looking for my man..... its a pity i cant share him with no one..pele, u'll definitely ges urs some day.

IJEOMA said...

awwww... may he find you..

Anonymous said...

Great blog !!!

hopped in from Boorish Male to TaureanMinx to your blog


:)

just a reader

Vera Ezimora said...

Update!!!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

babe.. that bloke will be specially delivered to ur door step.. update ur blog o jare

zaiprincesa said...

ok...grrrlll, im seriously feeling this write up...its like u took the words out of my head. lol@ "i want a MAN, MY VERY OWN MAN,Not one who's with me, with Cherry, Susan, Kelly and many more..."..lol..this is soooo true. On the real though, what is urs will come to you..i truly believe that..but make sure u "shine ur eyes" as well oh..lol..

Unknown said...

where are ya?

LondonBuki said...

Hey... wassup?

Hope you're ok.