Thursday, March 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW MONTH BLOGVILLE!!!

I wish you all the very best this new month; I pray that this month will usher in the abundance of God's blessings into your lives, that your heart's desire will be fulfilled this month, that all the things that have proven difficult for you in time past will in this month become possibilities and achievements in Jesus Name (Amen).

This is a very sinificant month for me. Yours truly is laying down all her sorrows, her pain, her heartaches, her failures, her disappointments, her fears, her apprehensions, her desires, her past, her present, her future before the Lord. I'm truly handing them over to him because only HE can turn them around for my good, only HE can turn them around in my favour, only HE can cause my desires to come to pass and only HE desires much more fo me than even I desire for myself.

I'm looking off man now for anything, I'm looking up to the hill now, putting my trust in the Lord. You know sometimes we say we hand something over to God, but we still try helping him, sometimes we even go back taking them over to ourselves again, I've been guilty of that for a while. I think I'm tired of doing that now, I quit!!

This month, I'm stripping off everything, leaving them all behind. I'm ready for a fresh start. I'm truly ready to experience Love, Joy and true satisfaction; not the one that comes with baggages or with something to pay back, No!! I'm talking about the real deal. I'm ready to let him FATHER me, the way only HE can.

I'm ready to take on my life again, it seems I kind of let go of it at some point, like I knew what I was doing when I really didn't, like I was in control, in charge when in actual fact I wasn't. I was sinking lower and lower, just going down...., but Today,

I start my life AFRESH, my journey ANEW to that destination I've always craved for....

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

my paddy, am going on this refreshing journey with you!! wait for me. hope you feel much stronger.

Unknown said...

this is a fabulous. it takes a lot of courage to get to this point. well done!

meanwhile how fast is this year going for crying out loud. March??!?!?!

LondonBuki said...

Oh No! I am not first! Whaaaattt???
LOL!

Moments, this is beautiful... :-)

I pray this month will be the beginning of wonderful things in your life as you are starting over...

Mwah

Unknown said...

JEEEZ, i really need to proof-read my comments before posting.

oh well...

lol

xxxx

LondonBuki said...

@Chameleon LOL!!! 'This is a fabulous' huh? I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!

Moments said...

@delilah3... yes ooo! it's a new season and it's a new day so come along and lets live life ANEW :-))

@Chameleon... LOL!!! you know I didn't notice that error until you came back to it and I read it like twice sef before I got what it was. Never mind mon dia.... Idea is need Lolll....

@Londonbuki... you know when I saw there were comments on my new post, i just thot that must be buki but alas!!! Delilah3 took first position from you today o!!! LOL!!!!

Don't worry, you're first in my heart heheheh....

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Stuck in my throat said...

Amen to all you want to do.

Unknown said...

Happy New Month to you too!!! I'm gonna sing along with you:

I'm trading my sorrows..
I'm trading my pain....
I'm laying them down for the joy of the lord.....
Encore:
Yes lord, yes lord, yes yes lord (3 times) A M E N!!!

Na wa for this ur comment verification oh. It is refused to show me any letters to type in and this is my fourth attempt so far!!

UnNaked Soul said...

oh dear... That's so sweet... am flowing with you... *wink*

Favoured Girl said...

That's the way to go girl! I got tired of carrying my burdens too. And would you know it, once I turned them over to God, I realised there was no need to worry. Have a wonderful month!

AbujaBabe said...

Happy New Month To you too ... Lovely Post I feel you... It bought a tear to my eye NO JOKE OH!!..God is truly AMAZING! That I know..

Stay Blessed...

Hope said...

Yesssssssssss Lord, Amen!!
I like the new attitude, i got one too!! Its not gonna be an easy road but we are gonna be all right!

iconoclastic said...

happy nu month dear!!and im takin d new att on board as well..

Jennifer A. said...

Thank you Jesus...I'm ready to start afresh again too (loved this post). Revelation 21:5 says, "He is the God that sits on the throne and BEHOLD He has made ALL things NEW," there's no day when we shouldn't feel fresh...

I drink a lot of water, and this post reminds me of the times when I open my fridge and pour myself a fresh glass of cold water, and then I start gulping and its oh-so-refreshing! (loll, silly analogy, but true to me...I think I'm thirsty right now)...

(thanks)...

Vera Ezimora said...

Moments, you're very right. We say we're handing it over to God, but then we wanna help Him, and then sometimes, we just completely take it back from Him. I guess it's just part of the imprudence of humans. We have a God who is bigger than anything and anyone, and He says we should completely hand over alll our problems to Him, but we still wanna vear our burdens ourself.

Silly, silly people we are.

Great post

Mrs Somebody said...

this prayer is so wonderful.I say AMEN!I made up my mind to update my posts regularly this month and let everything all out.This month of march will be good.

Unknown said...

girl im excited for you.
pls update us.

Moments said...

ahn ahn!! my peeps!! thanks for all your comments o! It's so nice to check and find out people have been looking out for you.

You pple should not vex that I've been away jare. I've been out jollilysing myself... ever heard that english before?? lolll.... well it was formulated by a naija lecturer that I once had o!

Anyways, I'll be visiting you guys blogs later tonight.

So watch out for Moi...

BiMbyLaDs** said...

love this.. lovely.. I feel the same way.. im letting GO and Letting God..have a wonderful month sweetie.. and keep up the faith and prayers...

Mr.Fineboy said...

Deep....love it!