Monday, February 19, 2007

Moments finally landed in Blogville...

I've waited so long to start this blog. I have stalked other people's blogs daily and have even introduced friends to reading other people's blogs. Finally this is mine. I'm not sure where I got the inspiration to do it today from but I did it and I'm glad I did.

There's so much I've been wanting to write, so much I've been waiting to let out of my mind and sometimes I've even had to write to myself or write on word and just save it up. Now I have a blog, Now I got me my very own blog, you wanna try me lolol.... I guess I'm excited and the likes of Vera, TemmyTayo, Calabar Gal, TMinx,Babaalaye, Tuneday, former Frozen Pink who's now started up her new blog, Zaiprincesa, Tunde Odeyemi, Wildcat(Delilah 3) etc just to mention a few can now visit my own blog and become real blog friends.

I read and follow up on you guy's blogs everyday and it's almost become an addiction.

Boss would have thought I was doing something very productive all morning, not knowing all I've really done today was go from one favourite blog to the other catching up on what's goan. Each time she came around, I just switch to a report I started working on this morning which I just know I'm never going to finish till tomorrow lol... then suddenly I had this nagging urge to start my own blog, wanting to just put my thoughts, my joys, excitements, frustrations , generally putting everything down in black and white (afterall no one really knows who I am... this is blogville) and before I knew it I was on the blogger site, creating my own blog and voila!! this is Moi.....

So this is me welcoming myself & I to blogville, I'm so excited to be here. It's indeed an achievement for me today :-)

I hope to post as often as I can.

I think I can now leave work for school... Naughty me, yes I know :-)

18 comments:

olat said...

Welcome to blogville!

Delilah 3 said...

Hey, welcome to Blogsville. three gbosas for you. I am glad you enjoy reading my write-ups, i must confess that starting my own blog was the best thing that ever happened to me well... apart from Cowboy sha. Girl, just write.I want you to be the first to know that I am getting bored with Cowboy!!! I met someone new and more delicious. Will gist you later.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Welcome to BloNgsville (Naija style). Well done o, so this is whatu've been doing at work all day, starting up ur pwn blog. Anyways, have fun. Haters'll come ur way, but forget 'em.

Favoured Girl said...

Hello, welcome to Blogville! Since you know the movers and shakers of this town, you are well connected.. LOL! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Blogging is addictive but please don't get fired at work o!

Ubong Da said...

Congrats. I hope u would tell us some of the naughty things you have been up to, not just the nice things your pastor wants to hear. welcome Jare

Moments said...

@Olat...
You were first... I should give you a present for that :-)thanks for visiting.

@Delilah 3...
I appreciate you girl, thanks for stopping by.
meanwhile you left me stalking your blog today for more gist about dog food o! only for you to be telling me now you're getting bored with Cowboy, so who's next?? bring him on... we're ready for him :-)
Go Girl...

@cherub...
Yes o! creating my blog is all I achieved at work today(this is btw us)lol, don't go reporting me to my boss o!
As for the haters? I'll just pretend they don't exist. Thanks dear!

@favoured girl...
Ah! I definitely wont get fired at work o!! can't afford to :-).
Looking fwd to seeing you here again soon. Thnx for stopping by.

@ubong da...
You sure you really want to hear about all the naughty things??? keep your ears close to the ground then and watch out lol...

Thanks y'all for stopping by and for giving me such a warm welcome to blogville.

Watch out for Moi...!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogville Miss Who am I. One less anonymous comment on all our pages abi? (smile)

It would be wise not to blog too much from work especially if you're going to be anonymous as ur supervisor could check ur PC's history - dont you think?

Will be coming back to check on ur page often!!! Ciao!!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

Moments...

Welcome!! Loving your blog so far; I'm gonna have to add you to my blog roll, so I can come back.

...Great blog! Oya start telling us your joys & frustrations...

AbujaBabe said...

Hiya... welcome i'm new to Blogsville also.. luv what i'm reading so far....

Ciao Baby..xx

Perfectly Human said...

Welcome the blogville, enjoy your stay! I guess we all have tricks on evading our bosses.

LondonBuki said...

WELCOME! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!!

Hope to read more from you :-)

P.S. Thanks so much for your comment on my Mummy Monday, thank you.

Moments said...

ahn!ahn!! so much love in this blogville o! ah!! thank God I'm here o! didn't realise there was so much love rolling on this part of the world men... I think HERE is just where I wanna be lol!!!

Thanks guys...

@calabar gal- don't worry dem no go catch this one, but I wont be over doing it at work though, I'll try and earn my pay :-)

@vera ezimora- thanks my dear for stopping by, don't worry.... plenty gist dey.

@abujababe- thanks for loving my blog so far. Hope I wont disappoint o! :-)
@jj- you should share some of the tricks sometime :-)

@london buki - my dear, you're very welcome on the comment about your mum. Thanks for stopping by.

Coming back to you guys soon. Let me quickly do some blog rounds and some work and I'll be back to post somfing :-)

Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Welcome to blogville.

Enjoy yourself.

BiMbyLaDs** said...

welcome o.. stop by sometime for peppersoup and bournvita.. drink one ...get one free..caio!

LondonBuki said...

Can't leave a comment on your new post...

LondonBuki said...

Go to Dashboard... click on 'Posts'. Click 'Edit' beside the post (today's).
At the bottom left, click on 'Post Options' and you see a list of Comment options: Allow, Do Not Allow, etc...

UnNaked Soul said...

Welcome Moments to blogville (Imagine the sound of Zeus in CLASH OF THE TITANS) LOL

Welcome!

Blog on

Unknown said...

welcome to blogsville, i've bookmarked ur blog. i look forward to reading more...