Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feeling Low!!

Moment's isn't just in the best of moods today!!!

I'm not sure why, but I just don't feel very happy generally today. Really low spirit which is very unusual.

I'm always the bubbly one, always the one trying to find out how everyone is doing, lending both ears when someone wants to talk, trying to cheer them up when they feel low or when they just need someone to lift their spirits.

But today??? I'm in no mood for any of that. I'm even in no mood to cheer myself up. I just want to finish up with work today and just go to my house and lie in my bed or maybe even sleep on the floor sef, maybe eat something or not bother eating(not been eating well lately anyway), maybe cry a little (sometimes I do that when I'm not feeling too good), and maybe finally pray, just talk to God at random( cos that's the only place I really find comfort). At least I know he listens and he truly cares...

It's so funny how people come to you with all their own issues and probs, how you look out for others, try listening to them and even helping them which I absolutely love doing, so don't get me wrong. But most times people just forget to ask you how YOU are doing... or truly care enough when they eventually ask you.

Has anyone ever been there??? they just kind of assume you're always okay, will always be ready to listen, ready to help, ready to share, ready for them...

Funny thing is, I'm not writing this cos I want anyone to ask how I'm feeling or anything. Yeah, I don't feel my best today and I just thought to write that on my blog, but you know how sometimes you just start to write and things just kind of show up on your mind as you write.... well I guess that's what happened.

Anyway, I got to go now. Hopefully, I'll be back sometime later when I'm back to myself.

Take care and have a swell day.

10 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Guess what...

I AM FIRST!!!

Hmm... I have days like this. The weird thing is that most people don't think I have 'off' days cos I always act like I am in control of things...

Just let the day go by, go home, chill, pray... I know and I hope tomorrow you will be back to your bubbly self :-)

Confused Naija Girl said...

evryone has an off say trust me. Just hope that you feel better the next day

Moments said...

@londonbuki,
@confusednaijagirl:

You guys thanks so much for your encouragement o!! I really appreciate it. I just left work as soon as it was 5 tonight and you wont blieve it but I spent like 2hrs crying tonight ooo... but I feel beter now sha. I'm off to bed now, i'll speak with you guys tomorrow.

BabaAlaye said...

Sorry Sweetie.
Here's an e-hug.
You'll be fine...

LondonBuki said...

Feeling better...?

Anonymous said...

the fight going on in bella's comment section may cheer u up<>
genevieve or true love?
brown beans to you, heheheh

exschoolnerd said...

eyah..we all have days like this...am currently going to a tough patch right now..and am moody and shit..but ull be alright..ull be fine..in due time.

Unknown said...

crying is good babes. it best to let it all out and remove all that stress. it gets hard in london, it can feel really lonely. just remember that people out there really care about you, theyre just momentarily caught up in their own troubles. keep ur head up!

Jennifer A. said...

I want my BUBBLY MOMENTS back...

(everyone feels like that once in a while, but it will shock the devil when u just pop out of it and become urself again...esp when u snap out of it immediately). Think of ice-cream (loll, j/k...sounds silly, but I do that sometimes).

Hope said...

I feel like that too but u know, it will pass,keep ur head up!