Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ramblings

Hey People, I know you've been wondering where I've been??? I guess I went on a hiatus! a much needed one for that matter and unfortunately today that I decide to write, I'm in one of those really dull, as a matter of fact LOW moments. Life is just funny sometimes, the way things happen, the way life takes a different turn, the way you want something so much RIGHT NOW and it just isn't showing up at your own time and you're becoming so impatient about it... it's almost driving you crazy kind of thing?? who's been there??

I know people will respond saying things like "just be patient", "everything is going to be alright", "pull yourself up", etc. The truth is I know all these things and they're good to say but right now..... they're just not good to hear so please if you do have to say something, maybe try saying something else that might be appreciated cos right now, I'm honestly not in the mood for those lines.

I just need a JOB!!!!! Never been out of one before and this is definitely driving me NUTS right now. I've always wondered how people feel when they're out of work, now I know. I'm such an active person and staying home, just waiting to be called by a recruiter, waiting for that next interview, the response after the interview etc is just all crazy... This is truly a different phase of my life and I doubt if I'll forget it in a hurry.

I'M FR*C*I*G FED UP!! I just don't know what to do with myself so guess what?? I'm doing NOFING. Haven't even taken a shower today, haven't been picking most of my calls either, I'm not alone funny enough, I hve my circle of friends who check in on me every now and again, but guess what?? I don't even feel like talking to anyone right now. I just feel like I need God to do something on my behalf cos I just can't do anything myself right now. I'm just tired fom inside and feel so helpless right now. I really do need a MIRACLE... feels like the world is closing in on me... yeah, i think that's how i feel and i hate it, I hate being helpless, I hate when I can't do much about a situation. I'm the one who gets things done no just sitting around and waiting.... I know someone is thinking of saying "maybe there's something you're supposed to be learning from this", "maybe God has something to teach you", but guess what?? I DON'T WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. INFACT, I CAN'T SEEM TO LEARN ANYTHING FROM ALL THIS, ITS DRAINING ME INSTEAD AND GOD KNOWS ME, I'M TEACHABLE, BUT THIS ISN'T THE BEST WAY TO TEACH ME, IT'S JUST DRAINING ME......................................

I think I need to stop before I start to blasphem now, but honestly??

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

15 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

Where have u beeen???????? good Lord, ive emaile du how many times no ehen momements? hats going on? just take a deep breathe all will be well ehn? do u still have my email address?

Writefreak said...

Hmmm...i've got nothing to say other than i empathise with you...been out of a job before for several months and i know what it felt like. So i'll say i'll offer a word of prayer for you. Please hang in there

aloted said...

pele dia...yah been wondering where u went??? welcome back.

maybe u can try voluntary for an organisation, at least to keep urself busy...
PELE!!!

yayi said...

EEEHHHHHH Sista, hold on a minute. We all go through stuffs and I really do understand. We have to wait on God and I will pray with you. By the way where have you been?
This is former Delilah. I have got a new blog but its very boring. I intend to make some drastic changes this weekend.
Good to see you are back.Keep it in my mind that God knows best.Be thankful always.

Anonymous said...

Pele o. Is it okay if I tell you we all been there somehow. Feels like some sort of crisses. But it will pass. Just do what you do as best as you do, and take note as you go along this time. And yes, there are lessons to be learnt. I think in times like this, we learn more about ourselves. When something perhaps similar happened to me, I found that I had deviated from who I used to be to who I dreamt about and it was not compatible. I found myself again. Get a pen and paper and write your thoughts baby girl. You will be fine. It is well.

Mimi said...

awww hunie :) it will phase. time has shown that life comes in phases...and this one too will end soon. :)

badderchic said...

Just Breathe. you'll b a-okay

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Girl, all things will work out for your good, just believe that. Wake up in the morning and thnk God for your job. Infact, wake up and dress up like you're going to work, and just go out. Infact pay tithes, like you have a steady job. One has to be radical about these things, dont give in to the devil, act like you know the outcome already, like this is a replay and you know you won the "match"...Pele*hug* It is well,pele.

Anonymous said...

...this too shall pass, so GET UP & FILL your time.

Have you thought of getting involved in local church activities while you wait? The church will not turn down an offer to serve, plus the positive atmosphere in the church will help a lot. You can try other volunteering actvities too...until you get a job

I remember waiting to see my name on the undergrad admission list...it was pure HELL. My parents allowed me enrol for the free piano lessons in church; one of the best things they did.

Chika said...

eh yah!kpele...not to worry u will get ajob sooner than you think.hang in there dear.

shhhh said...

YOU DESERTED ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

where have u been?

Bold and Beautiful said...

Where r u ? which country are u in ?lets know how we can help u

Unknown said...

here

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel...I felt exactly the same way when I was looking for a job and I couldnt find one...

Moments said...

thanks guys... it's all well. Like some said, Al things do work together for our good.

I live in London for those wo asked earlier.

I've been interviewing this past few weeks and things are lookig on the bright side. The best is here and its now.

Thanks so much my dears.